When you protect your truck bed with Rhino Linings, you can be confident in the high quality of the spray-in liner. We offer a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty* for truck beds, giving you peace of mind that your investment is made to last.
What Does the Rhino Liner Warranty Cover?
Our warranty covers our spray-in liner if it is applied to the bed of a pickup truck. The vehicle must have the original factory finish and original equipment. Additionally, you must drive the vehicle for personal, non-commercial use only. The warranty is only valid for the original purchase of the Rhino liner and is not transferable.
The warranty covers repair or replacement in the unlikely event that the lining has any of the following issues:
What Does the Warranty NOT Cover?
Natural fading of the liner due to sun exposure does not fall under the warranty.
Additionally, coverage does not apply if any of the following occurred:
- The vehicle was involved in an accident.
- The liner has been misused or abused.
- The damage was due to natural factors, such as hail or lightning.
- There are gouges, dents, or chips in the liner.
- The liner was intentionally pulled or removed in order to perform bodywork on the vehicle.
- The liner was stained due to chemicals, such as paint thinner or other solvents.
Who Can Repair Your Liner?
In most cases, warranty repairs or replacements will occur at the same Rhino Linings dealer where you initially had the application. However, if this location has since closed or is more than 100 miles away from your current location, you can contact Rhino Linings to find another applicator closer to you. This is the “Nationwide” part of our Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty. No matter where you move, your truck bed is covered.
Taking Care of Your Liner
Our liners are built to withstand even the toughest conditions. That being said, it’s still important to take care of your liner to prevent any issues.
Some steps to keep your liner looking and functioning at its best:
- Keep it dry for the first 24 hours after application and do not load any cargo during this time. This allows the liner to set fully and prevents discoloration.
- Use car wash detergent and warm water to clean the liner regularly, and use a stiff bristle brush for any stubborn stains.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners, corrosive or caustic liquids, or silicone-based protectants on the lining.
- Use Rhino Shine® Ultra, a UV-activated bed lining protectant. This helps preserve the liner’s shine and color.
Rhino Linings Applicator in Tucson
At Eric’s Rhino Linings of Tucson, we can protect your truck bed with our high-quality spray-on liner. Although the warranty applies only to pickup truck beds, this isn’t the limit of what we can line. We will spray anything you can bring to us including trucks, trailers, boats, off road vehicles, and much more.
To schedule your Rhino Linings application, contact us today.
*Limitations and restrictions apply.