Rhino spray-on liner can protect your truck or other vehicle from the elements and from everyday wear and tear. Our high-quality protective coatings are engineered to withstand even the toughest conditions. If you are interested in Rhino Linings, you may have some questions about how our products work and what we can do for you.
Here are some frequently asked questions:
What Can You Rhino Line?
We can apply our lining solution to:
- Truck beds and other parts of your truck – we can even line your entire vehicle!
- Off-road vehicles
- Commercial and military vehicles
- Anything you can bring to us, including non-vehicles (trash cans, shelving, et cetera)
What Are The Benefits of Spray-On Liner?
- Our spray-on products permanently protect your vehicle, unlike drop-in mats or carpets which you will eventually need to replace.
- The liners are easy to clean. You can generally wash off your vehicle as you would normally.
- Protect your vehicle from scratches, dents, corrosion, and other types of physical and chemical damage.
- Since the lining is slip-resistant, cargo won’t slip around as much in your truck bed. If you use the lining for a boat, this makes it easier for you to move around inside.
- The airtight and watertight seal helps prevent rust.
Why Choose Rhino Linings Vs a Competitor?
Compared to our competitors, Rhino Linings products are more slip-resistant due to their thicker coating. The surface is also softer, which is ideal for areas you want to climb into. This softer surface is also safer for cargo and helps reduce noise.
Rhino Linings is also the #1 consumer rated brand of spray-in truck bed liner and we are the brand most asked for by name.
What Are Rhino Liners Made Of?
Our spray-on liners are made of high-quality polyurethane. They are free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and are environmentally friendly.
Can You Apply Bed Liner Yourself?
There are some bed liner sprays or paint-on liners that are marketed as suitable for DIY application. However, keep in mind these will not be as durable as a professionally-applied liner. You also risk exposure to potentially toxic chemicals during the application process.
With Rhino Linings, you benefit from skilled professional application. Our team will evenly and carefully apply the coating to your vehicle. There is less risk for you, and our truck bed liners come with an industry-leading Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty*.
Where Can I Get My Vehicle Rhino Lined in Tucson?
Eric’s Rhino Linings of Tucson is proud to offer spray-on vehicle protection from this globally recognized brand. We are committed to customer service and quality application.
To learn more or schedule an application for Rhino spray-on liner, contact us today.
*This warranty only applies to truck bed lining, not other services, and is subject to limitations and restrictions.